Tuesday 26 April 2011

Why I’m nervous in front of public and how do I overcome it


I admit that I’m very nervous in front of public especially when to present something. I don’t know why I’m too nervous especially in front of my lecturer. Maybe I’m too excited. Sometimes I feel very nervous because I afraid my English language not too good compared to my friend. I also feel so shy when to face with other people because have a certain group of my friend has a good in English language and I think they are like competitors for me. The environment also effect on me because sometimes I feel not comfortable with the environment that's why I can't pay intention on my presentation. But I have my own ways to over come my nervous. Firstly, I will try my best to do what I suppose to do and ignore them, I don’t care what they are saying. Secondly I will control my nervous perfectly, be a confident and only trust myself, so that I can relax my mind and focus it. Thirdly, I will prepare early, so that It's can reduce my nervous and when I want to present something I know what I want to talk to them because I have my own point. thank you  

1 comment:

  1. ceramic vs titanium curling iron | Tithiopolis
    Tithiopolis, Malta - Bronze Bronze. titanium road bike Bronze Iron. welding titanium Bronze. Iron. Brass. Copper. Copper. Gold. apple watch titanium vs aluminum Copper. Gold. Gold. Gold. titanium trimmer Gold. titanium watch Silver.

    ReplyDelete