Tuesday 26 April 2011

Who is my favourite celebrity? Why?


Tan Sri P. Ramlee he is one of my favourite celebrity. I like this person because to me he is the best celebrity compared to other celebrity. I like this celebrity since I was young.
This is the background of my special celebrity. Teuku Zakaria Teuku Nyak Puteh is the real name for Tan Sri P. Ramlee. He was born in 22 March 1929 at Penang, Malaysia in the morning of Hari Raya Aidilfitri. His came from Lhoksemawe, Acheh and the name of his father is Teuku Nyak Puteh Teuku Karim and his mother name is Che Mah Hussien and she was born in 1925 at Kubang Buaya, Butterworth. Tan Sri P. Ramlee also has one step siblings. It’s Syeikh Ali.  He is from Penang and in 27 May 1973, he reaches at the age of 44 year old. He was died at Jalan Dedap, Taman P. Ramlee Setapak, Kuala Lumpur. Tan Sri P. Ramlee is a actors, singer, director, music player and the famous songwriter in Malaysia and Singapore. I like all their film such as Ibu Mertuaku, Pendekar Bujang Lapuk, Doremi, Nujum Pak Belakang, Penarik Beca and so on. The most important why I like this celebrity because he received a lot of awards and get the appreciation such as the best actors, the best comedy actors, and the best singer and directors. He is very funny and has a good personality. He also has a great talent in himself that’s why he can become a successful person and famous until right now although he was gone. I feel very sad when I read some history and article about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment