Tuesday 26 April 2011

How do you see yourself in 5 years time?


I've my own dream, my own future like everyone. I want to be a better person and I need a better life. For the five times later, I want to be a millionaire. I'll hold a lot of money and have an authority in my life.  So, they can respect me. I really love fashion designer since I was young. This is one of my favourite ambitions. I want to be a famous fashion designer and have my own boutique, because I want to run my own business. I want to expand my business not only in Malaysia but also in the international. I like to compete with other people. After that, I want to buy a condominium because for me it's look like very fantastic, exclusive and interested. I also want to build a villa near the beach for my parent. So that, we can release our tension together. Before I get married I want to buy cars. It’s BMW 5 series. I like these cars very much and I promise to myself that one day I'll struggles and use all my effort to buy this cars. No matters what happen, these cars will be in mine. This is what I see myself in five year time and hopefully my entire dream come true. What can I say here I want to be a success person like other people and I’ll prove it to myself  

No comments:

Post a Comment